I. Definitions and Interpretation
- These General Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “GBTC”) stipulate specific terms and conditions whereupon Mgr. Marie Zimáková, ID number: 042 40 944, with the registered office at Nad Mezí 358/2, Zdiby, 250 66, Body Positive Yoga studio, webpage: http://www.bodypositiveyoga.cz, (hereinafter “Body Positive Yoga”), provides the other contractual party (hereinafter “Client”) with services consisting of yoga exercises and related activities (hereinafter “Service”) and regulate mutual rights and obligations based on the contracts concluded together with these GBTC and governed by these GBTC (hereinafter “Contract”).
- Pricelist” means the price list available on the webpage (click here).
- “Client Zone” means the reservation system webpage (click here).
- “Registration” is a procedure whereupon the Client creates a Client Account in the online reservation system. The following information is recorded within registration: name, surname, telephone and email address of the Client.
- “Client Account” is Client´s individual account registered in the Client Zone based on the Registration.
- “Open Yoga Class” is a class conducted by the instructor in the premises of Body Positive Yoga in accordance with the schedule published on Body Positive Yoga website (click here).
- “Individual Yoga Class” is a class conducted by the instructor with only one Client, either in the premises of Body Positive Yoga or at Client´s home.
- “Workshop” is one of the associated activities (Services) of Body Positive Yoga. It consists of specific yoga classes conducted by an instructor which are usually longer than standard classes or which are full-day / weekend seminars focusing on various topics within personal development, yoga, meditation etc. with a Body Positive Yoga instructor or a guest.
- Each Client must read these GBTC. By Registering, the Client agrees with the GBTC of Body Positive Yoga.
II. Client Zone
- A Client Account is created for the Client upon Registration. In the Client Account, the Client may register for an Open Yoga Class or other Services. The Client may also use the Client Account to access his/her personal data.
III. Registration and Conclusion of Contract
- By Registering, the Client confirms s/he has read the GBTC, understood their content, has no objections and approves them.
- Registration is possible only in electronic form via the webpage (click here).
- Registration is free of charge. Clients can Register by clicking the “Register” button in the register form. Subsequently, the Client will enter: email address, telephone number, name and surname and confirm consent to the GBTC.
- A Contract in writing (electronic form) between Body Positive Yoga and the Client is concluded upon Registration.
- By entering the Body Positive Yoga premises, the Client confirms s/he has read these GBTC, understood their content, has no objections and approves them.
- By entering the Body Positive Yoga premises, the Client implicitly concludes a Contract with Body Positive Yoga.
IV. Price of Services, Cancellation Fees
- The Client undertakes to pay for an Open Yoga Class or related Services, reserved through the Client Zone.The Client may cancel an Open Yoga Class reservation through the Client Account up to 4 hours before it starts.If the Client does not attend an Open Yoga Class and fails to cancel his/her reservation in time, the price of the given class will be charged in full and the Client will be obliged to pay the corresponding fee to Body Positive Yoga.The price of an Open Yoga Class is set as per the Pricelist valid on the day of the given Open Yoga Class, unless the Client and Body Positive Yoga agree otherwise.Body Positive Yoga studio reserves the right to change and update the Pricelist at its sole discretion.An Open Yoga Class can be paid for in cash or by bank transfer.
- The Client undertakes to pay Body Positive Yoga for an Individual Yoga Class, individually agreed with the given instructor.An Individual Yoga Class can be cancelled up to 24 hours before it starts.If it is cancelled less than 24 hours before start, the entire price is forfeited and the Client will be charged the full price of the class (100% cancellation fee), i.e. the Client will pay a fee for the Individual Class.The price of the Individual Yoga Class is set as per the Pricelist valid on the day of the Individual Yoga Class, unless the Client and Body Positive Yoga agree otherwise.Body Positive Yoga studio reserves the right to change and update the Pricelist at its sole discretion.An Individual Yoga Class can be paid for in cash or by bank transfer.
- The Client undertakes to pay for Workshops reserved through the Client Zone. The Client will pay the price stated in the description of individual Workshops, unless s/he and Body Positive Yoga agree otherwise. Workshops can be paid for in cash.
- If the Client cancels his/her participation in a Workshop more than 7 days before its date, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged (in other words, the Client will be refunded 50%).If the Client fails to cancel the reservation 7 or fewer days before the selected Workshop starts or does not show up at all, Body Positive Yoga studio is entitled to keep 100% of the price.However, the Client may assign his/her reservation to another person.
- Body Positive Yoga is not a VAT payer, i.e. all prices in the Pricelist are final.
V. Rights and Obligations of Parties
- Obligations of Body Positive Yoga related to the Services are governed exclusively by these GBTC.
- Body Positive Yoga is located at Štorchova 1555/5, 180 00 Praha 8. The premises are open according to the currently valid schedule, which is located on the website (click here) or as per reservations.
- When using the Client Zone, the Client will follow legal regulations valid in the Czech Republic, always act in accordance with these regulations, good manners and these GBTC, and will not damage the reputat0ion of Body Positive Yoga in any way.
- The Client is obliged to state accurate and true personal data.
VI. Term and Termination
- The contractual relation between the Client and Body Positive Yoga concluded in accordance with these GBTC will exist for the period of validity of the Client´s Registration in the Client Zone.
- The Client may cancel his/her Registration in the Client Zone and thus terminate the Contract at any time without giving a reason.
- Body Positive Yoga may cancel the Client´s Account at any time and terminate the Contract if the Client uses the Client Account in breach of Czech laws or good morals or, for example, if Body Positive Yoga reasonably believes that the Client has repeatedly violated the terms of the Contract, i.e. these GBTC or if the Client used invalid or false data in Registration.
- Body Positive Yoga processes personal data for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the Contract with the Client.Body Positive Yoga has implemented the highest possible standard of personal data protection in accordance with legal regulations within data privacy.
- Body Positive Yoga undertakes to maintain confidentiality of the Client´s personal data and sufficiently protect them against unauthorized or accidental access, change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, unauthorized processing and other misuse.
- Body Positive Yoga processes personal data exactly in the form in which they were obtained from the Client, in accordance with the specified purpose of processing and to the extent necessary to fulfill such purpose. Personal data are stored solely for the necessary period.
- In addition to his/her rights arising from legal regulations, each Client may request Body Positive Yoga to provide information on the scope of personal data processing associated with performance of the Contract.
- Your personal data is also passed on to SimplyBook.me ltd, 21 Karaiskaki str., Oasis Center, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus, this company is the operator of the electronic system, the reservation system.
- For more information on rights and obligations in the protection of personal data, the subject of the personal data can obtain data on the websites https://bodypositiveyoga.cz/en/privacy-policy/ , https://simplybook.me/en/terms-and-conditions#tab-for-clients or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
VIII. Final Provisions
- All agreements between Body Positive Yoga and the Client are in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic.If the relation established by the Contract contains an international element, the Parties agree that such relation shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic.This provision is without prejudice to the consumer´s rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
- Body Positive Yoga is entitled to unilaterally change or supplement these GBTC or the Pricelist at any time.Amended or supplemented GBTC or Pricelist will take effect on the day of publication on the Body Positive Yoga website, Body Positive Yoga social networks.
- The Clients may send their suggestions and complaints concerning the quality of Services or facilities of Body Positive Yoga by e-mail to: email@example.com
- These Contractual Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 1 February 2021, updated from 1 June 2022.
General Business Terms and Conditions of Body Positive Yoga
Dated 1 February 2021, updated 1 June 2022