- Body Positive Yoga processes personal data for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the Contract with the Client. Body Positive Yoga has implemented the highest possible standard of personal data protection in accordance with legal regulations within data privacy.
- Body Positive Yoga undertakes to maintain confidentiality of the Client´s personal data and sufficiently protect them against unauthorized or accidental access, change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, unauthorized processing and other misuse.
- Body Positive Yoga processes personal data exactly in the form in which they were obtained from the Client, in accordance with the specified purpose of processing and to the extent necessary to fulfill such purpose. Personal data are stored solely for the necessary period.
- In addition to his/her rights arising from legal regulations, each Client may request Body Positive Yoga to provide information on the scope of personal data processing associated with performance of the Contract.
- Your personal data is also passed on to SimplyBook.me ltd, 21 Karaiskaki str., Oasis Center, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus, this company is the operator of the electronic system, the reservation system.
- For more information on rights and obligations in the protection of personal data, the subject of the personal data can obtain data on the websites https://bodypositiveyoga.cz/ochrana-osobnich-udaju/ , https://simplybook.me/en/terms-and-conditions#tab-for-clients or via e-mail to email@example.com .
See more: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXl0STARc50eVWK3NIUtWlgX_ZQKHppF/view